Saturday, August 26, 2006

AUGUST REFERRALS

How depressing! August referrals came in on Thursday and we didn't make it. The cut off date was July 22, 2005. They did 9 days worth of referrals, down from 15 days last month. They have to do 6 days to get us in at the end of September. I remain cautiously optimistic. It's going to be a long month. I will have to busy myself. I'm going to meet one of my adoption group members tomorrow in London for lunch. We'll drown our sorrows in a huge piece of chocolate cake and then cheer ourselves up by looking at baby stuff. That always works for me. My boss is throwing me a baby shower this month, so I'm going to register at Toys R Us today - that should be fun. I'd love to scream from the rooftops "We're next!" but are we.............?

No comments: