



I would like to introduce to you Lian Hua Chun Yang. She was born January 20, 2006. On July 18, 2006 she weighed 7 kg (15.5 lbs) and was 65 cm in height. She is a deep sleeper (just like her dad). She laughs out loud and knows her name (we're think we're keeping Lian as her first name) and turns her head when called. She is active and restless and has a ready smile. She has a lazy eye so she might have to wear a patch for a little while. We will travel to China to bring her home on November 17 or 24, 2006. I can't wait!!! Thanks to everyone for all of their support throughout our journey so far.

3 comments:
Congrats guys, I know your joy and excitement you are feeling right now..It sure brings back memories! She is beautiful! I can't wait to follow you on your journey as you did mine. All the best, I'm here if you need anything at all.
Warmest Regards,
Heidi, Nick & Olivia
P.S. - what province is she from?
congrats mommy and daddy
Lian we can't wait to see you and give you bigs hugs and kisses. Lauren said to tell you that she is happy that she is going to have someone to play with now!!
Lots of love
Auntie Amy, Uncle Michael
and your cousins Emma & Lauren
Post a Comment