The wait continues! Nothing much going on. My baby shower (at my boss' house) is tomorrow. It's going to be a beautiful day (sunny and 84). I am so blessed to have wonderful friends and family. I'll post tomorrow and let you know how it went.
Hi there, this is Heidi & Nick. You have followed along our journey to get Olivia. We have been home for 1 week now and have really not had much sleep to say the least...LOL. Please feel free to email me at lun_hei@yahoo.ca as I would love to share some advise with you about your soon travel to Ava. Please let me know when you recieve your referral, I'd love to see pictures. I think you live not far from us. We are on Beverly Glen, which is attached to the very end of Clover in East Riverside, Windsor. Anyway, I hope all is well and best wishs to you on your up coming journey....It sure is a change of life. Thanks again for following our journey and emailing while we were in China. Believe me you will be home sick and love to read the comments that people send you. Wamrest Regards, Heidi
My hubby and I are in the process of adopting from China (LID July 28/05). We expect to travel to China in or around November 2006. We have a 7 year old dog named Buster, lots of cousins waiting to meet Lian and grandparents who can't wait to spoil her.
1 comment:
Hi there, this is Heidi & Nick. You have followed along our journey to get Olivia. We have been home for 1 week now and have really not had much sleep to say the least...LOL. Please feel free to email me at lun_hei@yahoo.ca as I would love to share some advise with you about your soon travel to Ava. Please let me know when you recieve your referral, I'd love to see pictures. I think you live not far from us. We are on Beverly Glen, which is attached to the very end of Clover in East Riverside, Windsor.
Anyway, I hope all is well and best wishs to you on your up coming journey....It sure is a change of life. Thanks again for following our journey and emailing while we were in China. Believe me you will be home sick and love to read the comments that people send you.
Wamrest Regards,
Heidi
Post a Comment