Sunday, October 29, 2006

ITINERARY SO FAR

Saturday, November 18 - 5:40 p.m. - fly from Windsor to Toronto - stay at the Windham Bristol Hotel with other group members, Marnie, Bob, France & Marc-Andre

Sunday, November 19 - 10:00 a.m. - fly direct from Toronto to Beijing

Monday, November 20 - 12:45 p.m. (Beijing time) - arrive in Beijing

Thursday, November 23 - fly from Beijing to Guangdong province & pick up Lian the same day!!!!!!!!!!!

December 2/3 - fly back to Beijing

December 7 - 2:40 p.m. - fly from Beijing to Toronto - arrive at 3:10 p.m. same day - fly home to Windsor - arrive at 7:45 p.m.

A NEW LIFE BEGINS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your site and wanted to say congratulations. Lian is such a beautiful little girl. I look forward to following your journey to Lian.

My husband and I expect to get our match on Friday (LID 8/10)!!!

Safe travels!

Jodi