Sunday, October 01, 2006

SHOP! SHOP! SHOP!

Yesterday was a lot of fun!!! I went shopping with my mom for clothes for Lian. It was a very productive and exciting day. I got 6 outfits for about $50.00. What a deal!

I feel like there are a million and one things to do in not much time, but I don't know where to start. We have to get photos taken for our visa application and meet with our adoption practitioner on Monday. On Tuesday I am taking Lian's medical records to our doctor for her to review and will send our completed forms back to our agency the same day. We have a lot of medication that we need to take for both ourselves and Lian. I am hoping that my doctor will give us a prescription for some of the medications to save on some of the expense. Once this hurdle has been cleared we need to finish buying things on our packing list. Because I'm working up until 2 days before we leave, I know these next 7-8 weeks are going to fly by. I can't wait!!!

We think that we will stay in the city of Guangzhou while in Yangchun. It looks like a beautiful place. Here's a link to some photos

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-191501620-guangzhou_vacations-i;_ylt=AplABYUUmgEXS0lGRcnKKRs0FWoL

No comments: