Hey Nik and Sara, oh my gosh, Lian is so beautiful. I cannot believe how happy she is. I have been following your blogs since day one and just tonight realized that I could leave you a message. I see that you guys are happy as ever. I'm more than happy for the both of you. You guys are going to be wonderful parents. I can't wait to meet Lian, she seems like such a character. I just want to bite her how cute she is. Take care and see you soon. Zorica
My hubby and I are in the process of adopting from China (LID July 28/05). We expect to travel to China in or around November 2006. We have a 7 year old dog named Buster, lots of cousins waiting to meet Lian and grandparents who can't wait to spoil her.
1 comment:
Hey Nik and Sara, oh my gosh, Lian is so beautiful. I cannot believe how happy she is. I have been following your blogs since day one and just tonight realized that I could leave you a message. I see that you guys are happy as ever. I'm more than happy for the both of you. You guys are going to be wonderful parents. I can't wait to meet Lian, she seems like such a character. I just want to bite her how cute she is. Take care and see you soon. Zorica
Post a Comment