Wednesday, November 15, 2006

PHOTOS TAKEN MONDAY


Here's some new photos of Lian. She looks so sad and she has a fat lip, but other than that she looks great! She looks quite a bit older than in her other photos. It makes my heart ache to see her so sad. The lady taking the photos is from Ontario and she has two daughters from China. They are over in China right now visiting. We cannot thank her enough for taking these photos and sending them to us. I'm putting Lian's sadness down to her seeing a stranger. I have heard from others who have been, and I truly believe, that these babies are very well taken care of at the orphanage. God bless the nannies and the director of the orphanage for the work they do. We are one week and 12 hours away from seeing Lian in person. I am so anxious to get to her. Well, I must get back to preparing for the big trip!

No comments: