Whewwwwww! It's been a rough couple of weeks. The Chinese Agency (CCAA) has sent out referrals for those with files logged in with them between May 31/05 to June 6/05. Congratulations to groups 232 and 233 with Children's Bridge. You all must be so relieved!
We are group 239 and we were logged in with the CCAA on July 28/05. It feels so close but so far away. We're hoping that the pace will pick up a bit otherwise we're looking at November before we get our referral. I'm trying to be optimistic.
In the meantime we have a lot going on. We're making plans to go to a cottage in Muskoka for a week, we have Mat, Devin, Liam and Emma's birthdays coming up, as well as Mother's (last year I thought I would be a mother by this Mother's Day; hopefully by next year I will be - my hair is getting greyer by the minute). We have Jake's christening and Jelena's wedding shower at the end of May, our pre-travel meeting at the beginning of June (a weekend in Toronto! shop, shop, shop!!!) and the big event of the year, Andy (Nik's brother) and Jelena's wedding at the end of July.
I've decided that I'm going to finish the nursery in the next month or so. I was putting it off just in case we get a referral for a baby boy, but I'll just have to redo it if that's the case. I need something to occupy my time and painting helps me relax.
With everything we have going on I am sure that the time will fly!!!
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment