
I've pulled myself out of my funk and I'm feeling a lot better. I've been checking out the websites of some of the families that just received their referrals and my faith has been renewed. Some of the babies have come from Hunan province, which is extremely good news, as this is the province where the trial was going on. It appears that the trial is over now and, hopefully, this will help referrals come in a little quicker. I'm so happy for the families who must be just ecstatic at this time. I try to imagine the experience and what it will be like.
We'll know that the referral is coming at least a day before we get it; how do we sleep, eat, work, do anything? I guess this will be the time when we find out how it feels to be "walking on cloud nine". Then we'll receive an email with his or her photo. Wow, that must be amazing. But how will we tear ourselves away from the computer? and then the agency will inform us as to when our package will be delivered by Fedex (this includes photos of the baby and medical information). I'll want to run out and kiss the Fedex guy (or girl) as he's walking up the driveway.
WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment