Sunday, April 23, 2006

THE FEELING'S SO FAMILIAR

So as I'm vacuuming this morning, and feeling sorry for myself because of the extended wait to referral, I get this familiar feeling. I think "ok, around 8:00 p.m. tonight, the CCAA should be opening up and I'll have to check the website to see if they provide an update on referrals". I realize that the past couple of months, around this time, I anxiously await news from the CCAA. I hope that the news is good but, as each month passes, I expect that it probably won't be so good. Hmmm, that's a familiar feeling. I haven't felt it in a while but I remember it. Every month I would hope for good news but expect bad (not wanting to get my hopes up). Just when I thought that those days were long gone, they have returned once again.

No comments: